Facebook

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

This is why I need goals

I'm a goal-oriented person.

Whether it's work or play, I need a goal to keep me motivated. Without them, I turn into a lazy pile of...well, you get the idea.

We're just over 2 weeks since Lean Horse and I've gone on 1 - yes, a single run. While I'd love to blame the monsoon season and all the pollen it's kicking up, I'm not sure that's the entire story. I just can't get enough sleep these days. 8-10 hours of sleep to be exact....and I still wake up tired.

The weather here has been quite nice - morning temperatures yielding to the mid-to-upper 70's. So that's not it.

Now that my "A" race is done...what next? I honestly don't know...but here are some ideas.

  • Javelina Night run (50k)
  • (volunteer) Cave Creek 50k
  • (pacing) Javelina Jundred
  • DRT Ultra series
  • Black Hills 100
  • Zane Grey
I'm just throwing stuff out there for now...I honestly don't know. I think the volunteering and pacing will be great. I don't do that as often as I should. You know, running kharma :)

Thanks for checking in!

No comments:

Post a Comment