Facebook

Sunday, July 15, 2012

True happiness

There is something to be said about slowing things down and remembering how simple and enjoyable life can be when you're not juggling 15 different things or worrying about the small things in life. Our yearly trip to SD and ND is coming to a close and it truly has made me step back and given me pause.

Life is actually pretty simple. We only have ourselves to blame for over-complicating it.

Family. Friends. Love. These are really the only things you need to be truly happy...

While I'm looking forward to being home in AZ (not the heat really), it will be a long time before I forget this summer being in North Dakota with my parents, brother, sister and my wife and kids. I can't say that I've had the most stellar training regimen however...it's tough when you're you're having more fun just living life.

I'd gladly sacrifice running any day to have this special time with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment