Facebook

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Slacker

I think it's safe to say that in most running circles, if you haven't run in 3+ weeks, you're considered a slacker.

That would be me.

I got knocked on. my. ass. by the flu a couple weeks ago. It was the don't-venture-more-than-five-feet-from-the-toilet-flu. Nothing but Gatorade for five days makes Trevor a dull boy. Needless to say, I still feel like I'm recovering from that vomit-fest and haven't really considered running until now.

My challenge in the coming month is to prepare for the PF Chang marathon on January 20. Anyone have a good 4-week marathon training plan?! I can already bet you that it will not be a PR-kind-of-race...

I also have a feeling this will be my last road marathon...(a) I don't have any great road shoes any more and (b) running on the road sucks anyway. I'll stick with trails.

Well, enjoy this picture I found - this is one of the funniest I've seen in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment