Facebook

Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy 2013!

One of the things I like to do when I'm running in the morning is to take pictures of the sunrise. I can't lug a nice camera around obviously so the real challenge is taking cool pictures using my phone.

I like the idea of being outdoors and logging miles before the rest of the world is even considering rolling out of bed reaching for that coffee. Metaphorically, I like the notion that the rising sun really gives us life each day. It fuels our world and lets us start new.

I hope you enjoy these - several are actually frame-worthy in my opinion.

My goal for the new year is to stay fit, active and to continue enjoying my family, friends and life.

I hope you have great things in store for 2013...I know I do.

Be well and happy new year.

Sun rise halo (ND)

Lake Darling, ND

Country road (ND)

Center line (ND)

Country road II (ND)
Dessert sunrise (AZ)

Grasslands (ND)

Horizon on fire (ND)

Red dawn (ND)

Main St. (ND)

Tree swing (ND)

SanTan sky (AZ)

No comments:

Post a Comment