Facebook

Monday, November 8, 2010

Ready. Set. Wait...

It should be a glorious time now that the hardest parts of my training are complete. Should...


I say that tongue-in-cheek because all I want to do is race and get this knocked out. While it's been a very quick year of training, I have a feeling that these last couple weeks are going to (seemingly) take forever.

Don't get me wrong - I'm still as stoked to be taking on this challenge and making one of my most significant life goals become reality. I just wish it would get here and be done with.

After a massive brick yesterday, I am feeling great. Ready to rock it.

A 117-mile bike ride followed by a 45-minute run was icing on the training cake and proof that I have gotten to a place, both mentally and physically, that I know I needed to be.

Ready.

Set.

Bring it.

1 comment: