Facebook

Friday, July 9, 2010

Sicko

I've been waiting for this day to come - I figured it was looming out there given the break from our normal routine these past several weeks. No sooner than we arrived here in North Dakota did I get sick (still am for that matter).

Hot/cold sweats, body aches and just all over yucks. It's been a long time since I've needed 12+ hours of sleep but if that's what it takes to knock this thing out then that's what I'll do. Thank goodness I had taken this week off.

I managed to get a run in on Wednesday but it was pretty weak and un-inspired. I just hope I've kicked this thing by next week. I have to start work again and I really need to ramp my run mileage again.

So here's to hot tea and NyQuil - my two best friends right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment