Facebook

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Training summary

This has been one of those weeks that required flexibility and patience. There were a number of things going on around the house - dentist appointments and just work in general prevented me from hitting several afternoon workouts. Reflecting on the week, I'm actually glad I 'missed' a few - I would probably be wiped out right now had I made them all. Being the first week back, it is probably better to err on the side of taking it easy instead of pushing it too hard.

In total, I spent about 6 hours training this week. Half of that was on the bike and the other half split between the pool and running.

Overall, I'm happy with the week - I'm no longer sore running my couple miles and after my 40 mile bike ride yesterday, I'm only slightly sore in my hamstrings. I'm anxious to actually spend time in the gym - the one thing I didn't do this last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment